- All shirts are produced when ordered and can take 3-6 days to process.
- Pins and patches can take up to 2 days to ship once the order is received.
- Some items may be shipped separately. If ordering a t-shirt with a pin they will be shipped separately.
- We accept all major credit cards through our secure payment processing. Paypal is also accepted.
USA/Domestic Standard Shipping
5-10 business days via USPS Mail with tracking.
7-21 business days with tracking.
10-20 business days without tracking.
- Expedited shipping currently not available for international shipping.
- Due to the different type of products, your order may arrive in different packages.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you once your package has shipped.
UPS also available.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure the shipping information provided is correct. If your address can not be verified as valid by USPS, you will be contacted to verify or update your information. This will cause a delay in processing your order. If you do not respond within 3 days, your order will be canceled and a refund will be issued.
- Because items are produced on demand, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- She Illustrates is not responsible for the mishandling of or lost packages by USPS. Nor are we responsible for incorrect info given at the time of checkout.
- Please verify all of your information (i.e., color, size, address, email, etc.) before completing your purchase.
- If for any reason your package is returned back to She Illustrates, you are responsible for the shipping fee to receive your package again.
- For any additional questions regarding returns or if you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com
How do I care for my t-shirt?
Naturally some of the prints will fade after multiple washes. If you’re worried, please follow the wash instructions on the tag of each shirt or follow a few of the following suggestions:
- Wash inside-out using cold water with like colors on the gentle cycle.
- Hand wash cold.
- Tumble dry low or hang dry
- Iron inside-out on a low to medium setting. DO NOT iron directly on the design.
What size should I order?
Our sizes range from XS-2XL. All t-shirts are unisex and can run a little big. Women should order one size down for a more fitted look. Please see the size chart for further details.
Currently all art prints are printed through Society 6. Click here. If you have any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org